- Public Grievance Service
- Consumer Protection,
- Legal Service
- Education & Training of Human Rights,
- Journalist Defense Services
- Child Related Issues.
- Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Right to Information (RTI) Division
- Human trafficking
- Prisoner Survey.
- Medical Negligence.
- Family Counseling.
- Right To Education Act 2009.
- Right To Information Act 2005.
- Anti-Drugs Awareness & Counseling.
- Filling Complaint to National Human Rights Commission or State Human Rights Commission.
- Self Help Group
For more details pls do contact us
NACHRCOI is Regd. Under ITA 1882. 190304885/16. Volume No. 19031000303495/2016 Approved & Regd. with NITI Aayog Govt Of India Unique ID No. WB/2016/0109855 Regd. in Ministry Of Social Justice & Empowerment ID no. ID NO-WB/00019028, Organization Established in 2016, and working on Human Rights and provide many social services to needy people and operating across India with the support of Govt. Administration and a powerful legal team that operates independently and playing a significant role in the Services of our Country and to make our Society crime-free and safe. Conducting Legal Awareness with the help of National Legal service Authority, State Legal Service Authority, District Legal Service Authority.
Mission & Vision
- To actively join hands with the Government of India and other Countries to promote Human Rights education and help legal, Social and economic discrimination against women and their exploitation in different ways.
- To Spread the value education of equality as well as equity, International cooperation, Non-Violent Co-existence, Love, Peace, Justice and Fostering of Human rights for all.
- To Initiate Job Oriented training(educational as well as Vocational) programs for poor section of society with a focus on women/girls and unemployed youth to better.
- To work for social progress and betterment of standards of living in cooperation with the Indian Government and other Courtiers to better promote the cause for human rights.
- To promote women empowerment and child development.
- To provide a philanthropic platform for women and their families to express their stories and advocate issues of their concern.
- To create and disseminate content through various media.
- To build a just future where every child and family thrives because of early childhood education and together we will shape a generation through this.
- To implement a strategy for eradicating malnutrition and achieving optimum nutrition for all by stressing the need for breastfeeding, adopting play-way methods of teaching, and raising them with love & care for the overall development of their brains. This combination of nature and nurture establishes the foundation of a child”s future.
- to work in rural, tribal and slum areas and provide service to pre-school children in an integrated manner so as to ensure proper growth and development in them.
- To work towards the economic empowerment of women and their families through various means.
- To reduce dowry harassment, child marriage, female genital mutilation, infanticide, gender bias, and eliminate human trafficking.
- To promote self-help groups, responsible human habitats, renewable energy, rainwater harvesting and to conduct research and analysis.
- To work for prevention of Trafficking and rescue, rehabilitation and re-integration of victims of trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation.
- To help in pan India implementation of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme.
- To “Save the Girl Child” & help in eradication of female foeticide.
- To provide shelter, food, clothing and care to marginalized women and girls who are in need.
- To provide employability to women and to provide competencies and skill that enable them to become self-employed/entrepreneurs.
- SUICIDE PREVENTION & MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS
- a. To create public awareness by organizing a variety of positive events by involving dedicated individuals and communities across the country.
- b. To help to prevent suicides by identifying the patients through early detection, diagnosis, and treatment of depression and other mental health conditions.
- c. to conduct awareness programs designed to empower pupils by increasing their awareness of mental health, as well as healthy/unhealthy behavior, and teaching them skills to diminish unhealthy behaviors.
- DRUG DE-ADDICTION:
- a. Providing right counselling and efforts for help in de-addiction of Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug effects in common life.
- b. Establishment of state-of-the-art evidence-based treatments and holistic healing centress to create a unique recovery experience for individuals struggling with alcohol, drug and other addictions.
- PROTECTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS:
- a. To remove hunger and poverty and work for the protection of the environment, relief work, health work, and protection of human rights.
- b. To create awareness around an issue will gear more momentum for change to protect human rights.
- c. To encounter discrimination, and the most important thing each of us can do is say something don’t let it slip by. And when you see someone else stand up, stand with them! when we have each other as support, we are more empowered against injustices.
- d. To work on various Human Rights issues throughout the country, including communal violence, access to justice, individuals at risk, gender- based violence, Human Rights Education, Business and Human Rights, and reducing excessive Pre-trial detention.
- e. To protect and promote children’s Rights in the form of grant-making, capacity building, community mobilization, network and alliance building, influencing child-friendly policies, resource organization, and nodal agencies that allow for greater outreach on a smaller scale.
- f. To target the areas of Child Protection, Health and Nutrition, education, disaster risk reduction, humanitarian responce and child poverty.
- PROTECTION OF ENVIRONMENT:
- a. To promote and help agriculture & rural development.
- b. To support and promote the growing of tress and drilling of bore wells, restoration of water tank, taking up drinking water projects, water development programs and providing of space and rooms for conducting religious functions or any other allied activities from time to time.
- c. To work for Environmental Protection, Forestation, Plantation & Waste Land Management.
As we say one needs knowledge not struggle to avails the rights, NACHRCOI is very clear with its vision that every citizen shall understand and easily avail their rights. For a better Nation, we need the best education in every possible field be it the studies or daily fundamentals, knowledge is the key to easier life & we at National Human Rights will follow our vision towards a better nation.